3.14.2006

Sharing: The Undomestic Goddess

Just bought this book - "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella, from the bookstore yesterday. It was an unplanned buy (*yeah, I know I'm a bad consumer, but what the heck, I just want to use up the RM5 book voucher before it expires end of the month).

This book has been one of the bestsellers, and this author, Sophie Kinsella has written a few other books which are bestsellers too. I'm giving this book a shot, as the storyline seems simple but fun.

Mclady has already read one of her book "Can You Keep A Secret?". I guess pretty soon we can exchange her books ...hahaha.. (* eh, mclady, can or not hah? :P)


2 comments:

nise said...

oooohhhh.. you also mean pretty soon i get to lay my hands on that book eh?? *sly grin* kaakakaka.....

firethorn said...

not until i finished reading it first lah.. ~muahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails