12.09.2005

My hair perming experience

Last Saturday (3-Dec), I got a new hairdo done. Wondering what I did to my hair leh...hehehe....nothing spectacular lah, just got it permed. So why then am I blogging this down? Haha..just for fun.
 
You see, when the hairdo was done, I swear my head looks bigger, and my face was round like a pancake! I just couldn't believe I took the courage to plunge into "no return journey". It took a while for me to accept the new "ME".
 
But of course, just to make me feel better, my friends and family complimented the new look. I just felt weird with the big bunch of "maggi mee" on my head :P After a few washes, and less hair sculpting gel, the hairdo is less "explosive" and looks more natural now. Ok, I think I can now live with it.
 
If you think the agony of coming to terms with the new hairdo is hard, well, let me tell you, the actual agony lies in testing your patience while waiting in the hair salon. All in all, it took about 45 mins for "consultation" and the hair cut, 1.5 hours to put on the curling tongs, another 1.5 hours of waiting for the chemicals to seep into your hair, and another 30 mins to wash, blow and style the hair, before you could pay the pretty lady at the cashier and say goodbye. So it's like half a day gone, sitting on the chair. Talk about sore bums...ok, don't tell me to think about how pretty I'm looking now, it's worth all the waiting agony...
 
So, gals if you are thinking of doing something to your crowning glory, do plan ahead for spending half a day in the salon. Guys, my advice to you is never step into the salon with your girlfriends, else you will regret it, unless it's those 15 mins quickie hair cut. Hahaha....
 
Ok, what? You asking how do actually look like now? Nah, I'm not going to post my "explosive" photo here. Here's the deal, you call me out to yam char, and you get to see my new hairstyle and laugh at it...muahahaha...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails