12.21.2007

Signing up for Blogvertise

I just signed up at Blogvertise today after bumping into a post in Amidrin's blog. Actually I've seen it many times in other bloggers' site, but never bother to check it out. I saw one of friends on the featured bloggers' page when I visited the site! And I've known this friend has been making big bucks from blogging.

The way
Blogvertise works is simple:
1. they assigned task and send an email to you
2. you write an post in your blog but remember to link at least 3 times to the advertiser's site in your post.
3.
Blogvertise will pay you via Paypal after the post has been reviewed & approved.


Of course there are certain terms and conditions to comply. But they are not difficult!
You do not have to endorse the product/service that you are writing about. You can discuss it however you want, compliment it, review it, discuss how it relates to something going on recently or in the past in your life, or even complain about it. But your blog/entry should be at least 60-100 words and contain a minimum of 3 or more links. And that's all it takes.

Let's hope my sign up request gets approved, and I can start blogging for them soon :-) You can also start by signing up
here.

1 comment:

Diyanazman said...

i was a featured blogger? hehehe.. didnt even notice that... hey good luck Joling! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails