6.26.2009

A little tribute to Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

As most of you have already known, my blog is not about celebrities, and eventhough Im an avid fan of celebrities news, I don’t blog about them.

But I thought this is just a small tribute to both icons who have brought much joy to us with the entertainment skills

I was driving to work this morning when I heard the King of Pop – Michael Jackson, has passed away due to cardiac arrest. I was shocked for a moment. I thought I had heard wrongly, or it was just a joke. And another star icon, Farrah Fawcett, of Charlie Angels fame, has also passed after a long time battling with cancer.

Not that Im a huge fan of both, I dont think Ive even watched Farah in any of her Charlie Angels show. But my mom talked about her when I was younger. I also just learned that Farahs full name is Mary Farrah Leni Fawcett. Her mother added “Farrah” to the name as it sounded good with Fawcett. I cant name all MJs songs, but I used to watch his music videos on tv. I like his dancing moves, and I thought it was cool how he could do his famousmoonwalk.

Im not posting any pictures of them here, Im sure you can find them on the Internet. And they would be staring at you everywhere you look in the news, papers and celebrity sites.

May they rest in peace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails