8.21.2007

Movies: Contract Lover

Classification: U
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Running Time: 1 Hour 31 Minutes
Starring: Richie JenBingBing FanYuen WahKate Tsui
Synopsis & review :
http://www.cinemaonline.com.my/movie/movie.asp?search=contractlover

I had wanted to watch Ratatouille (yup, I got that spelling right) last weekend, but it was almost full house, so I chose to watch this cantonese movie - Contract Lover. It turned out to be a surprisingly enjoyable watch, that I had to recommend this movie to you.

I've always loved to watch Richie's movies, his movies are always humourous and his character is always oh-so-cool :P Another reason to watch this movie is the pretty main actress, Fan Bing Bing. Some of you may remember her as the maid who acted alongside XiaoYenZhi in the popular Taiwanese series.

The storyline is simple and predictable, but look out for the supporting characters who are quite interesting to watch too. The dialogues made me laughed so hard, and before you knew it, the movie was coming to an end. So if you have time to spare, and would like to watch a love comedy, I recommend that you watch this. Also, remember to stay till the very end, as the show snippets are fun to watch too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails