8.02.2006

My life: Just some thoughts

Was thinking to catch another episode of DH, then thought of checking email. (*habits are hard to die, tsk tsk...email is so much part of my life) whoa..didn't really expect the email today. But I guess it sort of answered my wonderings for the past one day. There's 50-50 chance of getting through the phone interview I had last week.

If I play it right, I might get the better offer between the two. If not, I will just have to content settling for number 2. aah~ life is always a betting game. You place your bets against the odds, and praying hard it will turn out just the way you wanted, or if you get lucky, better.


This is so contradicting..haha.. It seems so miraculous that these glimmers of hope can affect one's attitude in life. Oh...i meant work in particular. It seems not so distant ago I started here, still hesitant about my choice and partly regretting my rash move. Then I went through a series of emotional ups and downs, like an undecided child crying for the right attention. Then I sort of settled into my circle of friends, whom have started brighten up my working life, sharing work and life stories of sorts. It seems like yesterday when I first had the interview at the old office back in MK. And now, more than a year has passed since, I've grown and learnt more. Not fully grown, but definitely more than who I was a year before.

Work is forever piling up on my plate. No matter how soon you clear it, it always manage to refill itself in the shortest time. (*how i wish the same might be applied to $$ :P) Occasionally I do the usual grumblings, but still slowly eating away the pile on my plate, and forgetting the whole fuss, until the whole cycle repeats itself. Life..life...monotonous? not really, at least the work is different everyday. (*you never know when you kena marah from your client)

I'm thinking of starting a new habit in my life. more exercise...haha...this is obviously understated. N has been constantly reminding me the inconsistency and lack of it in my routine. As much as i wish to commit more into it, work is always the number one reason that make me eat my words. So I'm going to jog on the weekends (*ok, so it's just a brisk walk, who cares? as long as i do sweat out :P), swimming and gym are optional throw-ins (*provided my personal trainer is with me..haha). Objective is to work out and sweat, makes the heart pumping and feel good. Losing weight and inches? Oh...I assume those two are complimentary results once I stick to this new habit..hahaha.

Too much words for tonite,
jo



3 comments:

yen4travel said...

I do the ocassional workout on the exercise bike though, but don't think it's helping coz lately I have difficulty climbing onto it. It's a mental thingy - I tell myself, "Must workout..must..must.." And then I console myself out of laziness a few seconds later, "But I'm dead tired from work/shopping/outing today might as well skip it for the day" Heehee..

thongkk said...

come one.... work out..work out with no excuses.. at least for our own health. I joined a fitness club now and i can take my gym, aerobics,tanning saloon,spa... :D

yen4travel said...

walauehh tanning saloon???
faster take pic we want to SEE!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails