12.16.2006

Sharing: My 2nd blog - Come As You Are


I've been taking few weeks' break off the blogging scene and the blog-bug decided to bite me again.

You are asking what've I blogged about beside this measly blog entry? I've been updating my 2nd blogsite - http://comesur.blogspot.com. Yes, some of you may came to know that the blog was supposed to be an online meeting place for ex-colleage mates. But it kinda fall out after awhile, and I thought of changing the theme to attract you blog-readers :P

I'm blogging women's stuff e.g. health, fitness, beauty, fashion, life, career and yes, sex as well ;) I thought it was good to share it with all ladies out there with what I've learnt.

Do drop by the site and leave your comments! I love comments! No promise that I will reply each and every one, but it's great seeing everyone exchanging comments :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails