6.18.2006

Sharing: How to talk to anyone

Have always realise i lack the skills in communication. It's funny why I've never thought of getting tips from self help book in this area.

Well, as I was strolling through racks of books in MPH, one book caught my eye - The How to Easily Handle Difficult People Handbook: Everything Problem-People Don't Want You to Know. I picked up the little book and browsed through the whole book in abt 15 minutes. I found myself attracted to the contents, as it tells you what we never realised when dealing with people. So I decided to see if there are any other books which talks about communication skills. There were many to choose from.


After browsing through the entire rack of books on this topic, I decided to buy this book - "How to Talk to Anyone, 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships, Leil Lowndes". The contents look interesting enough. So I guess I'll be busy studying the little tricks at the moment...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought this book too in 2005. "How to Talk to Anyone, 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships, Leil Lowndes"."

jiawen said...

hmm... both interesting topics... may borrow to photocopy if need be... can? $ cannot afford ler... hehe... : P

Related Posts with Thumbnails