12.23.2005

Bookworm: Deception Point

Just started reading this book yesterday. I'm a big fan of this author Dan Brown. He's really good at the story plots, twists and turns of events, the facts, all the mysteries, codes...it just gets you hooked! Just like what it said on the cover - "It's unputdownable!".

Earlier on during my trip to Glasgow, I'd bought "Da Vinci Code" and "Angels and Demons" for UK$3.99 at Borders. It was really a good deal, the books were selling for half price! I wished I could buy all four books, but it was too heavy for my luggage.

After finishing the two books, I can't wait to get my hands on the remaining two - Digital Fortress and Deception Point. I bought them at MPH. Yeah, a little pricier, but the books are worth the money. This current book is the last one to go... Hope I can finish it before the end of the year comes!

During one of my visits to Popular bookstore, I flipped through "The Da Vinci Code, Special Illustrated Edition". That was after I finished reading the non illustrated version of the book. It was simply inspiring and exciting to see what Brown described in his story. The drawings, museums, and the "holy grail". This book is pricey though. I suggest you read the non illustrated version, and flip through the illustrated version in the bookstore. Haha... But of course, if you lots of money to spare, buy yourself the illustrated copy.

Have any of you read Brown's books? You can share your reviews with me! My favourites are still DVC and A&D =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails